Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dreaming big


Sometimes we have our dreams and we write them down, set timelines and break them down into action steps, but we forget the big picture.  Sometimes we just need to step back and “Dream Big”.  

My dream has been to help people experience more, enjoy more and be more than they are right now.  I want people to dream big and not to get bogged down in the day to day grind.  I help people set big goals and then help them discover the paths that lead them to success.  

Of course we all fall into that rut and even in pursuing that dream we can get bogged down in the day to day actionam s that we forget the big dream.  I myself have been feeling that way and realized that this was holding me back from growing my dreeven bigger than it was before.  Thanks to some great coaching from Patrick Mathieu, I am back on track.  I was looking for coaching about marketing and the business side of my coaching business, which I received, but he also got me to take a step back and look at the big picture and the big dream again.  The best part!!-the dream has grown and gotten bigger!!!  The dream will allow me to help more people experience more in life, enjoy each moment and be everything they want to be.

I think the take away message today is that you need to step back occasionally and get excited again about the big dream.  Take a step back and see how the dream has grown.  Take a step back and allow yourself the freedom to see just how big the dream might be. 

Now for the action:
Sure-great advice, but how are you going to do it.  Take out your day planner; open your calendar or whatever you use to track important events and mark one day every 3 months where you take the time to step back and really Dream Big.  Do something that makes you feel good to get you in the right frame of mind.  Get a message, meditate or take a walk in the forest, and give yourself permission to dream as big as you can.  Start now.  Take a day in the next week to Dream Big and then repeat at least every 3 months.

If you or anyone you know needs help dreaming big, let me help.  http://www.staceykirkpatrick.com/

Have a great week and enjoy your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment