Thursday, May 5, 2011

Time for action


If you’ve been following along you know that you need to set goals, write them down, break them down into bite size pieces, and  have  measurables so you’ll know you’ve succeeded.  So now what?

Action!

You can read all the books, brainstorm, plan, prioritize and commit but in order to reach your goal you have to take action.  We all know what we need to do, but the reason some people are more successful is that they take action.  It may not be the right action all the time, but they learn and then take action again.  

So today, I’ll keep it short because I want you to leave this blog right now and take some action.  Right now!  It can be something very small, but just do it now!

I’d love to hear about your goals and the actions you took.  Drop me a note anytime.  Better yet, drop me a note tomorrow telling me what action you took today.  I look forward to hearing from you.  
Have a great day and remember that with each goal, each step, and each action, you can start to experience more of what life has to offer, you can enjoy every day and you can be more than you are today!

No comments:

Post a Comment